Thursday, May 19, 2011

Blurple Smokey Eye :)

Today I went for a blurple (haha)  smokey eye...I really liked the way this turned out.  As soon as my boyfriend came home from work and saw me, he told me how much he liked my makeup today.  He's like ohh a blue smokey eye....aww how cute!  lol   Here's the look...






It's been hard to take pictures lately....it's been so gloomy and the lighting has been sucky lol.  I wish I could've gotten better pics...the flash really washes it out. 

Here's what I used:

TFSI
NYX Milk jumbo eye pencil-base
Inglot eyeshadows:
376M-lid
379M-crease
388M-define crease (both of these are blue based purples) and also on the lower lashline
352M-for blending and browbone
451P-inner part of lid, just a teeny part lol
439P-lower lashline blended into the 388
378M-brows, along with MAC Espresso
Physican's Formula liquid liner
Maybelline Colossal Mascara

I'm wearing MUFE Mat Velvet 40, MAC Harmony-contour, MAC Sunbasque-blush and MAC Viva Glam Gaga 2 l/s.

I've been so into wearing brighter pink or coral lipsticks that I've forgotten how much I love the nude lip lol.  I also really liked the Mat Velvet today and I haven't been a fan of it but for some reason I was today!  haha...  

I  joined a new beauty website today called makeupbee...it's only been up for like 2 weeks and I've had fun navigating the site.  Check it out if you haven't, it's pretty cool!  http://www.makeupbee.com/ .   Well, I hope you like my blurple smokey eye and that you all have a great night!!  =D

 

10 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness this is stunning! I love it! The title made me giggle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it, it is really awesome and really brightens your face- you look very youthful!! Very beautiful lips too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the blurple.. :) U look absolutely stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely as always! Don't you love when the BF notices stuff like makeup? lol I'm always a bit surprised when my guy says something, it usually catches me off guard! lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! Gaga 2 looks amazing on you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So very pretty!!! Love the name blurple! haha its fun to say! =P

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Miranda: Thank you!! I know...I think blurple should totally be a word!! haha...
    @Mrs.Makeup: Thank you!

    ReplyDelete