Friday, June 10, 2011

My new Inglot mattes....swatches and quick (unfinished-lol) look!


Well, the other day I heard about Inglot's new mattes and went to the website and couldn't resist myself.  I wanted to get them all but that just wasn't possible lol.  I picked out 11 eyeshadows, because on my last order I received two of the 392 mattes and one of my palettes had an empty square....and looked lonely haha.  I also bought another 10 pan palette.  I don't know why, but I seem to like those better.  I could've just bought the 40 pan palette and put all of the shadows in there, but they just store so nicely in groups of 10!  =D  My order arrived bright and early this morning!  YAY!!  I can't wait to use them.  I get kind of overwhelmed at first because I just don't know what colors I want to use first lol.  So, here are the swatches!!! (These are all swatched on bare skin)


Now, the downside of ordering right away is that you don't really know what colors you're getting.  It's better to see some swatches first.  I really like everything I chose BUT I would've maybe chose a different shade in place of the 334M because although it is different it is pretty darn close to 392M.



NEVERMIND haha....I guess they are different when swatched next to each other but they sure look similar in the pan....soo I'm glad that I got that one!  =D  (OOPS!  The pic is labled as 346 but it is 334!!) But the 383M....I don't really like....I think I meant to choose another one but it's okay, I'm sure that I'll find a use for it!  It's just so ORANGE haha.  I really love Inglot mattes...they are so buttery and silky and heavenly lol.  Overall, I am happy with my choices...and I can't wait to use them all!   Oh...they also sent me a sample of foundation....which strangely enough is my color!  I used it and I really like it!  I am going to use it again to make sure....and if I still like it, I'm going to place an order.  They sent me YSM cream foundation in 43.  It feels really nice going on...and it's buildable and I would say medium to full coverage.  It's not heavy at all and I think it actually helps control oil.  My face didn't look nearly as oily after 5 hours as it does with my MUFE HD foundation.  I am so excited!!  Not only that, I checked the website and it's only $15!!!  That is a fraction of my MUFE HD!!  Yippee!!  I'll keep you guys updated on that!  :) 

I was running late yesterday when I started this post....so I didn't have time to post it...but I was so overwhelmed by all of my new colors that I ended up using neutrals lol.  I only had time to snap a quick pic....and I don't even have all of my mascara on lol orrr any lip products...but you get the idea!  I'm wearing the YSM foundation too!  :)



I hope everyone is having a fab friday!!!! 

11 comments:

  1. Wow!!! Such great swatches, thanks sooo much for those!!! What is the e/l u r wearing- Blacktrack?? Ohhh please update on the foundation b/c I saw that too- really inexpensive so I was hesitant, and I didnt like their primer. Anyway, ohhh I love the blending too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look fab in ur natural eye look! You have gone Inglot Crazy hehe. I love seeing your swatches it gives me an idea of what I need hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the new colors... when I finally bite the bullet and order mine I'm coming to you for some help :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice swatches, some nice colours there. Love your quick pic too, nice eye makeup and brows.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it! Again, you have a future in swatching, woman! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Swatches! Yay! This is going to help so much with my next purchase! Thank ya girl!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You and your Inglot. I', jealous

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice! I'm so jealous! Hmm... orange... haha that color is definitely a toughy! Very nice, it'd be great if you could find a less expensive foundation that you like more than your MUFE!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great post! Thanks for swatching some of the matte shades as it's not easy to see what they look like online. I have 383M (in the older single pot version) & it definitely is a bright colour. It looks great though - I have green eyes so orange goes very well. Orange would definitely suit your brown eyes too. Maybe team it up with a brown? I think it would look great. PS: I love your look with the eyeshadows! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Where have you been girl!? I gave you a blogger award, check it out! http://girtasticglam.blogspot.com/2011/06/question-of-week-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete