Friday, June 3, 2011

Finally....a FOTD post since I was MIA for a few days! :)

Hi guys!!!  I'm sorry I've been a terrible blogger!  I've been MIA!  ;)  I couldn't wait to read all of the blogs that I follow!  =D   I've been wearing boring makeup most of the week because I was so busy....  Yesterday, I did wear some blue though!!  I hadn't really used my bright blues too much in my Inglot palettes and I've been wanting to use them but I wanted a more toned down look with them and this is what I came up with....




I liked the way this turned out...I would rock it again lol.  Here's what I used:

TFSI
NYX Milk-lid and Black Bean-lower lashline
Inglot eyeshadows:
378M-lid (dark matte brown)
415P-crease (pearly bright blue) and middle lower lashline
419P-above crease and blended into the blue (pearly army green)
372M-define crease (robin's egg matte blue)
407P-blending (pearly orangey melon color)
352M-browbone and blending (matte skintone)
395P-highlight
378M-brows
371M-inner and outer of lower lashline blended into the 415P (this is a bright matte blue)
Wet n Wild and Physician's Formula liquid liner (I like the PF for the wing...it's SO precise)
MAC Feline-waterline
Maybelline Lash Stilleto Voluptuous mascara

I'm wearing MUFE HD foundation and MAC Harmony-contour and MAC Peachykeen-blush and then I added a bit of NYX Peach blush and 395P for my highlight.  On my lips, I'm wearing MAC Viva Glam V and MAC Cremesheen glass in Richer, Lusher.

So, I liked this look...but it wasn't a super LOVE.  What do you guys think?  I did really like my brows though lol.  After seeing  Meme's eyebrow tutorial, I feel like I'm shaping my brows better.  Her brows are always perfect!  I have such sparse brows that it's hard to get a shape and also get them even (ugggg) lol.  So, thanks for doing that tutorial Meme!  =D  I love seeing other bloggers do the picture tutorials.  I pick up little tips on each one!  I love it!  Anyway, I hope all of you have a wonderful day!!!  I have a few blog post that I need to post (awards and mac collection pics) so this may not be the last post today lol....  =D

9 comments:

  1. I like it!!! The pop of blue under your eyes is beautiful!!! Your eyebrows are awesome too!! I always have such a tuff time with mine, being blonde doesn't help. I can't see them that well and miss some or I use a magnifier and pluck too much. LOL Great look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!

    My brows are a mess, but yours look perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it, your eyes pop with that blue. You always look glam though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! It's like subtle yet sexy rock chick!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's really nice eye makeup, love the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice! I really like it! I love the way the blue pops under your eye in the first picure! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! Love the blue along the lower lashline! I think you should go all out and wear that same blue on the lid! It'd look amazing! And thank you girl...glad my eyebrow tutorial was helpful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. your brows do look great! if you could pick one, MAC or Inglot, which would you pick? i'm getting really bored with MAC, i have most of their permanent collection. does Inglot have better/more colors?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you SO SO much everyone!!! I REALLY appreciate you taking the time to comment and read my blog....it means so much to me!

    @Mary: I would pick Inglot, hands down. No question. No hesitation. LOL. The eyeshadows are super pigmented and are a dream to work with.

    ReplyDelete