Thursday, September 8, 2011

Blue/brown LOTD

Hi beauties!  I have been so boring with my makeup lately.....probably because most mornings I don't have time for anything elaborate lol.  I did this look a couple of days ago, so I thought I would share.  It's not a favorite of mine, so I'm not sure that I'll be rocking this again but I did think it turned out pretty.


Please ignore the black spot of eyeshadow by my lip hahaha...I didn't realize it was there lol but this was the only pic that I got that captured the lid good.

Here's what I used:

Eyes:

TFSI
MAC painterly pp
Inglot eyeshadows:
407P inner corner (peach/orange)
413P middle lid (pearly blue/green-similar to MAC Tilt)
372M outer lid (matte robin's egg blue)
360M above crease (matte cool light brown)
361M above that lol (matte coral)
329M darken crease (matte dark brown)
352M blending (matte skintone)
395P highlight
Physician's Formula lash booster liquid liner
MAC Feline eyeliner on waterline
Maybelline Lash Stiletto Voluptous Mascara

Face:

L'Oreal Visible Lift in 151
MAC Careblend powder in Medium
MAC Harmony-contour
MAC Sunbasque-blush
Inglot 395P-highlight
Chanel Glossimer lipgloss in 141

Sorry that I didn't get great pics....I was low on time and just snapped a few.  Here are my favorite ones though.....






Haha....me and my kiddo.  She is so grown up these days!  She is going to be 12 in December and the child is about a half an inch shorter than me (I'm 5'4").  She is going to be way taller than me lol.  I can't believe she is in 6th grade....time goes so fast.  :(  I wish I could rewind and go back to the day I had her and live it all again!!  =D

Well, I hope that everyone has a great day!! 

5 comments:

  1. I was wondering where you were! Love this look! Blues/teals always look fab on you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! I love all your blue looks and I think they compliment you so well. I love your silly face too ha ha =)
    You're so gorgeous and the blue makes your eyes look like the cat's!

    3girlsblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. The makeup look is beautiful! :) very cool colours and perfect combination!

    http://daphyin-makeupisart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous. I want you to know that I've nominated you for a blog award here:
    http://3girlsblog.blogspot.ca/2012/08/leibster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Guru, what entice you to post an article. This article was extremely interesting, especially since I was searching for thoughts on this subject last Thursday.
    http://jeuxde916.org/

    ReplyDelete